The PMI Netherlands: Project of the Year Award (‘POYA’)
The goal of PMI NL Project of the Year Award (‘POYA’) is to celebrate outstanding project examples and success of project execution in the Netherlands. This is the PMI Netherlands Chapter’s inaugural Award to enhance our Chapter’s recognition of tremendous talent and work conducted in the area of Project Management.
Our focus in 2022: The POYA recognises the success of a project and the involved project team, for the superior performance and execution of exceptional project management throughout all project types.
POYA Award Eligibility
A project will need to meet the below criteria to be eligible to apply to the PMI NL Project of the Year Award (‘POYA’):
- The project can be of any size and type, from any industry, in public or private sectors
- The project needs to have originated in or have been managed in the Netherlands
- The project must have been completed within the last two years
- Applications must be submitted in English
- The awards are open to everyone to apply. You do not need to be a member of PMI Netherlands Chapter or any other professional project management organization.
- No restriction on Methodologies: Applications can include adherence to any of the following methods: PMI, Prince2, IPMA, Agile, Scrum, sAFE or any other.
Non-Eligible for the Awards
- PMI NL Board members
- PMI NL Chapter Committee members
- Members of the judging panel
- Sponsors of any award category
Please check the Application Form and send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org