April 15 2020 at 06:00AM
Attend Threon's Free Upcoming Webinars and Earn PDUs
Dear Chapter Member,
First of all, we hope you are in good health during these challenging times.
The recent global developments caused a drastic change everywhere, not only in the way how we realize our daily jobs, but also in the organization of Chapter events.
Threon is one of the founding sponsors of the PMI Netherlands Chapter, and they are now actively supportting this community by sharing the opportunities, currently offered to our customers.
1. Free webinars for Chapter members – ‘Strategic & Business Management’ - 1 PDU
Threon team gets a lots of questions, regarding the recession and its impact on portfolio and resource management. To provide a more complete answer to these questions, they are organizing several webinars:
- How Resource Management can help you to tackle the impact of the upcoming recession
- 16.04.2020 - Webinar #1
- 23.04.2020 - Webinar #3
- 30.04.2020 - Webinar #5
- How to handle the impact of COVID-19 on your Strategic Portfolio Management
- 21.04.2020 - Webinar #2
- 28.04.2020 - Webinar #4
- 05.05.2020 - Webinar #6
Timing: 1100- 1200 (Q&A included). You can check the agenda here, and subscription is free.
Both webinars provide 1.0 PDU in the domain ‘Strategic & Business Management’.
2. Get your PM/Agile questions answered
Threon also launched a FAQ-platform #GladYouAsked, where they answer questions regarding Project management or Agile working in times of COVID-19. The concept of the platform is that a team of experts answers each question for free with a practical, best-practice approach that will immediately help you tackle your challenges. This way they commit to sharing best-practice approaches and insights on a weekly basis.
The following questions were tackled this week:
- How to organize effective remote team meetings
- How to organize remote retrospectives
- Blog article: Our CEO's view on the current recession (1): "What I've learned since 2008”
So, if you are facing a challenge that you would like to talk about, feel free to Threon team a call or contact them via #GladYouAsked.