July 07 2020 at 11:00AM
How To: PDU Claim Codes - Process for Registering PDUs for Attended Netherlands Chapter Events
The PDU Claim code is a feature that will allow you to more easily claim PDUs from a PMI approved education provider. A PDU claim code can be issued by any PMI approved education provider including PMI, R.E.P.s, PMI chapters, and the PMI Global Accreditation Council. The PDU claim code will be a 10 digit alpha-numeric value unique to each course (example: 200068JJYM).
Follow the steps below to claim PDUs for attended events:
- Log in to CCRS
- Click on Report PDUs (left column)
- Below 'PDU Claim Code' on the page, select 'I have a claim code' and enter the PDU claim code for the course attended.
- Click on 'Apply'
- You will see information on the event and the distribution over the PMI Triangle for the various certifications
- Fill in the dates of the activity and tick the box that the claim is accurate and click on the SUBMIT button
- Please note processing claims can take up to 5 business days
- PDU Claim codes can be found here.