Webinar: Boost Project Speed & Effectiveness by Using Lean-Agile Techniques
COVID-19 impacts are rightfully creating nervousness in many boardrooms. Once new priorities are set and communicated to the organization and translated into a new portfolio roadmap, it is time to get started. Whether organizations are choosing for cost-cutting measurements through Operational Excellence or invest in Market development; value needs to be created, fast.
During this webinar we will explain you how to adopt Lean-Agile techniques to boost your project speed and effectiveness. Learn how to get a faster result for the prioritized projects, how to get a team focused and working together and how to make decisions taking risk reduction into account.
The webinar in short:
- Lean-Agile techniques to boost speed & effectiveness:
- Setting the right direction: how to set the right value expectations for your prioritized projects
- Selecting the right (pilot) team: how to create a guiding coalition, defining a dedicated cross-functional team to create great results on a short run
- Creating a sense of urgency within the organization: how to put your evaluation (and value) horizon short enough to convince the organization for this way-of-working
- Developing an Agile mindset over tools and techniques
This webinar will be presented by Anton Boone (Senior Consultant & Partner) and Thomas Dubois (Agile consultant). Both consultants have a strong track record in different types of project organizations, ranging from traditional PPM to full-agile way-of-working.
It is no longer possible to register for this event