Volunteer contributions of time, talent and resources are critical in fulfilling our mission to promote the principles of the global Project Management Institute and support our project managers.
How to Become a Volunteer
- Step 1 - Understand the Scope & Benefits of Volunteering
- Step 2 - Review the Volunteers Opportunities via VRMS, the table below, OR simply Contact Us
- Step 3 - Apply via VRMS or as the Volunteer Lead indicates.
- Step 4 - Hopefully you become a Volunteer and enjoy a fulfilling time in this new role
- Step 5 - Feedback to the Volunteers Lead on how you find the experience and ideally encourage others to volunteer.
|Code||Role / Title||Description||Link|
|9205||Regional Events Network Lead
||Representing PMI NL Chapter to build a Project Management Professionals' Network community (also including PM professionals who are not PMI members)||CLICK HERE|