PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition pocket companions – available in three languages
PMI Netherlands Chapter, supported by Van Haren Publishing (VHP), has published the easy digestible pocket version of the PMBOK® Guide - Sixth Edition in three languages:
English Dutch German
Read More …. Read More …. Read More ….
This pocket guide is based on PMI’s PMBOK® Guide Sixth Edition. It contains a summary of the PMBOK® Guide, to provide a quick introduction as well as a structured overview of this framework for project management. This pocket guide deals with the key issues and themes within project management and the PMBOK® Guide as follows:
- Key terms and definitions in the project management profession;
- A short overview of the activities of PMI Inc., the organization and its standards: PMBOK® Guide, Standard for Portfolio Management, Standard for Program Management and other foundational standards, practice standards and practice guides;
- The essentials of the Project Lifecycle and Organization, including Agile (the latter is new in this edition);
- What are the key project management knowledge areas and processes?;
- How does PMI’s framework integrate with agile approaches, as described in PMI’s separate publication Agile Practice Guide)?
The main target group for this pocket guide is anyone with an interest in understanding the PMBOK® Guide framework or a systematic approach for project management, also in agile environments. The book is also very useful for members of a project management team in a project environment using the PMBOK® Guide as a shared reference. A complete but concise description of the PMBOK® Guide, for anyone involved in projects or project management.
For more PM publications, check VHP’s Bookstore.