Disciplined Agile (DA) is an agnostic, hybrid tool kit that harnesses hundreds of Agile, Lean, and traditional strategies to guide you to the best way of working (WoW) for your team or organization to increase effectiveness in a context-sensitive manner with this people-first, learning-oriented hybrid agile approach
What is Disciplined Agile?
The DA tool kit is the foundation for enterprise agility, providing contextualized advice for all aspects of your organization.LEARN MORE
Why Disciplined Agile?
True business agility comes from freedom, not frameworks. Disciplined Agile helps you to learn about your options and guides you to your best next step.LEARN MORE
Disciplined Agile Mindset
is captured in the form of principles, promises, and guidelines.LEARN MORE
Disciplined Agile Tool kit
provides straightforward guidance to help organizations streamline their processes in a context-sensitive manner, providing a solid foundation for business agility.LEARN MORE
highlight how teams and organizations are implementing Disciplined Agile to improve their Way of Working (WoW).LEARN MORE
Certification Program – Shuhari concept
is a different approach of training and certification via a progressive path to agile mastery.LEARN MORE
Resources - DA™ Browser
Browse the Disciplined Agile Delivery (DAD) goals and their decision points, options and guidance visually.LEARN MORE
PMINLCH Disciplined Agile Team
support Chapter members and local communities in their DA Journey through educational opportunities and peer collaboration.SEE BELOW
Disciplined Agile Champion
Disciplined Agile Delegate
We support the Chapter members’ continuous engagement with the Chapter Community and local communities in Disciplined Agile, particularly by
- sharing information/updates and providing guidance to learning and development opportunities
- offering special focused DA & Agile events, engaging in and promoting related projects
- developing collaborative network with local and global DA experts and practitioners to share insights, experiences and best practices.
What our goals are
Following the PMI DA Chapter Program to give an opportunity for Chapters to bring DA resources to their communities our main purpose is to advocate and to link PMI Netherlands Chapter and Disciplined Agile for delivering best value to the Chapter Members by providing guidance to get access to the updated information on the DA content, learning and professional development, to create a DA community based on our Chapter members needs and local organizations’ interest.
Highlights of the PMI NL Chapter DA Journey
2020 - 2021
Events & Projects
- Webinar “Disciplined Agile: how to optimize your Business Agility by choosing your Way of Working (your WoW)” with the keynote speaker, Scott Ambler, co-founder of the DA toolkit, Vice-president and Chief Scientist of DA at PMI (2020)
- Webinar “Creating Psychological Safety: a Google Case Study” in the framework of Agile20 Reflect Festival (2021)
- Disciplined Agile: Interactive Live Online Workshop (2021)
- Webinar “When and how is Agile suitable for your company”
PMI NL /Threon presented the results of the PMI Agile Survey Study 2021 “How agile are companies in the Netherlands in 2021?” (2021)
- The survey “How agile are companies in the Netherlands in 2021?” PMI Agile 2021 Survey Study Project
Agile Survey Study 2021 Newsletter-1 https://pmi-nl.nl/blog/agile-survey-2021-results and Newsletter-2 https://pmi-nl.nl/blog/agile-survey-study-2021-newsletter-2
- Creation of DA page (Development section) on the PMI NL website (2021)
Events & Projects
- Webinar “How does Disciplined Agile (DA) compare to other Methodologies" (April)."
The recording of the DA webinars and pdf files of the presentations are available for Chapter Members on https://pmi-nl.nl/members-only and for non-Members on demand.
How to contact us
If you are interested in becoming a volunteer for our Chapter and joining our Team, we are encouraging you to contact us by using our "contact us page" https://pmi-nl.nl/benefits-of-volunteering.