PMINLCH: Webinar - Unleash the Power of Online Project Management
The number of project team workers and stakeholders who say will continue to work remotely has risen rapidly as result of Covid-19 restrictions. And 65% will continue to run meetings and events via video conferencing. What are you doing to be memorable and impactful online? How do you facilitate and make sure your stakeholders are properly managed during a live online interaction?
During the highly effective 90 minutes, you will learn fundamental aspects of virtually presenting and online presentations, as well as key facilitation elements, all through very practical examples and exercises:
- how to create interaction with your stakeholders during an online presentation;
- how to be impactful and sound convincing to your stakeholders by only using your voice, or facial gestures;
- presentations technical details (e.g. microphones, sound check, angles of light, 16:9 vs 4:3 formats, etc);
- the power of visual aids;
- your body language, voice and the impact they play in the online ''grand scheme of things'';
- what nobody tells you about text, contrast, colors, physical contexts, imagery and more;
- the power of facilitating project meetings and presentations online;
- the fundamental difference between a poor quality slideshow and your next level project presentation.
PMI Netherlands chapter invited a specialist for this webinar, that is led & facilitated by Bogdan Manta, an entrepreneur with 20 years of expertise in Behavioral Profiling, Show Production, Digital Psychology, Stakeholder Management, Project Management and Strategic Negotiations. With a background in behavioral science, neuro-marketing, (corporate) communications, social psychology and multifaceted program management, Bogdan focuses on applying neuropsychology to different learning models, emphasizing the human sensorimotor, cognitive, and affective response to stimuli. Bogdan uses complex methodologies, but in practice, the learning is as simple as a-b-c.
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Bogdan Manta: “I understand the stakeholders. And I take time to relate to you. With a background in neuro-marketing, corporate communications, social psychology and multi-faceted program management, for over 17 years I worked as a creative, program director, content creator, show caller, speaker coach, negotiator or corporate storyteller.”
It is no longer possible to register for this event