Sponsor Event: Driving the Workforce of the Future - Performance Review of PM Professionals
The COVID-19 crisis became the accelerator for workplace transformation. How is this transformation impacting your workplace, you as HR or L&D manager, your team and your organization? By now, most organizations figured out how to organize around this new-way-of-working, and research even shows that remote work is here to stay!
This new normal of working drives new ways of screening, assessing, or reinforcing people's performance. Many of our customers rethink how they are organizing the performance review and how to up-skill or re-skill their workforce. The flow needs to be reactivated or transformed.
This webinar, hosted by our senior experts, Annick Keukelier & Sven Gellens, will guide you on
- how to organize and execute performance reviews and
- how subsequent training roadmaps help you realize business value & agility by up-skillling, re-skillling or onboarding project management profiles.
By applying a hands-on, 3 step approach we help you to optimize project management performance from a talent management perspective, that places behavior over process.
Step 1: GAP analysis - determine proactive and reactive competences and business gaps
Step 2: Screening - organize an online self-assessment and enrich it with a semi-structured behavioral interview focused on potential talents and visible behaviors on the job
Step 3: Recommendations - define team- and individual level recommendations distinguishing training from non-training needs
What you will learn by participating at this webinar:
- A way to visualize individual and team behavioral capabilities and actual performance capacities
- Distinguishing training from non-training needs and determining required transformation approaches
- The importance of an effective measurement system to determine the additional created value of the performance reviews & training roadmaps
- Training roadmaps' value for focused performance optimization (via coaching and mentoring, virtual classroom training, self-paced online learning, onboarding cycles, a.o.)