Sponsor Event: Portfolio Agility - How to Build a Bridge Between Strategy & Execution
In many organizations there is often a disconnect between the leadership vision and strategy and the teams that do the work. Initiatives (products/service/projects/programs/…) are launched to achieve change and to deliver financial and non-financial benefits. But how many can really provide evidence that any business benefits have actually been delivered?
During this webinar we provide a clear view on how to align strategy with execution to create a culture of innovation, flexibility and speed. We will exemplify how we applied the benefit mapping technique to make the link between strategy & execution transparent. Benefit mapping is a technique originating from program management but proven to be successful in Agile environments. Next to this, you will get to see a demo of Targetprocess' Agile Portfolio and Work Management tool. It is a visual platform that helps you adopt and scale agile across your enterprise. Seems interesting? Read on!
This webinar will be hosted by our senior experts, Anton Boone & Thomas Dubois. They will guide you through a best-practice approach on agile portfolio management, helping you to discover and communicate business value of initiatives (epics).
- I got my required change clear, but why do our projects fail to deliver the planned benefits?
- How do I bring the desired value of my initiatives in line with the business strategy?
- Change in my organization is necessary, but how to do this efficient and effective?
- How can I do strategic mapping in an agile environment?
- How many projects can I realize with the means (money and resources) I have?
- How to relate the strategic goals with the related work items at multiple levels in your organisation?
- How to maximize transparency and track the progress?
- Why the hell are we doing this?
What you will learn by participating at this webinar:
- An introduction to Lean Portfolio Management (LPM), defined by SAFe 5.0.
- Learn how to create and communicate a vision for your portfolio and strategic themes to decentralize decision-making and accelerate value delivery
- How to use benefit mapping on different levels in the organization (portfolio, value stream & program level)
- How to design a benefit map from feature to strategic objective via a group exercise
- How Target process' solution can align your strategic goals with deliverables and measure your progress.
It is no longer possible to register for this event